Last updated: 05/23/2020
La Factorigami offers jewelry for sale on its website www.lafactorigami.com . In order to sell and deliver its products, La Factorigami collects personal data from users of its website.
The purpose of this confidentiality policy is to inform users of the means implemented to collect, consult, process and store users' personal data.
Factorigami, as data controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of personal data.
The customer is informed that certain data must be collected by La Factorigami in order to be able to carry out its services. If the customer does not wish to communicate this data, La Factorigami will not be able to perform its services.
This confidentiality policy (“Policy”) may be modified at any time by La Factorigami, in particular in order to comply with all regulatory, jurisprudential, editorial or technical developments. The user must refer to the latest version of the Policy before any navigation.
1. The Data Controller
The data controller, who collects personal data and implements data processing, is:La Factorigami, registered on 11/21/2019 under number 879 109 932 RM 660 in the Trades Directory of the Chamber of Commerce and Crafts of the Pyrénées Orientales, domiciled at: Chemin de la petite Gabarde, 66690 - Sorède, France. SIRET number: 879 109 932 00019 / Activity code: 3213ZZ
2. Collection of personal data
La Factorigami collects personal data from users on the website www.lafactorigami.com
The personal data that may be collected are as follows:
- Buyer's data: namely the data that the buyer must provide during the purchase: name, first name, full address, telephone number, email address, information relating to their means of payment
- Data relating to exchanges made with customer service
- Data relating to navigation : this refers to the data that the Publisher collects during the User's navigation on the site www.lafactorigami.com such as in particular the date, time of connection and/or navigation, the browser type, browser language, IP address, location data and geolocation.
Data relating to means of payment (bank card number, expiration date, authorization number, security code) are collected directly by our service providers Stripe and Paypal.
3. Purposes of collecting personal data
The regulations in force protect the privacy of users and require any data controller to be able to demonstrate a legitimate basis for said processing. The regulation thus provides among the legal bases for processing:
- the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party, such as a sales contract. Thus, all the customer's personal data is necessary to deliver the goods, manage the customer account and make returns;
- compliance with a legal obligation, in particular accounting by retaining invoices;
- the prior consent of the person concerned
Factorigami does not share any personal data for commercial purposes with third parties.
4. Service providers with access to users’ personal data
The personal data collected are transmitted to La Factorigami service providers.
The recipients of the data are:
- Stripe and Paypal, payment providers
- Any police or administrative authority in the context of legal requisitions concerning the fight against fraud
- Customs services and providers in the event of delivery abroad.
5. User rights over their personal data
In accordance with articles 14 to 22 of regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, any natural person using the La Factorigami website has the right to exercise the following rights:
-A right to object to the processing of your data
-A right to restriction of processing
-A right to portability of the data collected
Factorigami may formulate directives relating to the conservation, erasure and communication of their personal data after their death in accordance with article 40-1 of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978.
Finally, if La Factorigami detects a personal data breach likely to create a high risk for the rights and freedoms of its users, it undertakes to inform the users concerned as soon as possible.
The user can exercise all of their rights by logging into their customer area or by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
The user must attach proof of identity to their request.
In the event of no response or an unsatisfactory response, the user may contact the supervisory authority of their country of residence, for France, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/
6. Data retention period
User data will not be kept beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes pursued as set out herein, in accordance with applicable regulations and laws. In this regard, data used for prospecting purposes may be kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the closure of the user's account or the last contact of the prospect concerned. User data is deleted when retention periods expire. However, the data may be archived beyond the periods provided for the purposes of research, detection, and prosecution of criminal offenses with the sole aim of allowing, as necessary, the provision of these data to the judicial authority.
Archiving implies that this data will be anonymized and will no longer be consultable online but will be extracted and stored on an independent and secure medium.
7. Payment providers
Payment for purchases on the website is made either via Paypal or via the secure platform of our payment provider Stripe.
Paypal (Europe) S.à.rl et Cie, is a Luxembourg partnership limited by shares, registered with the Luxembourg RCS under number B118349, whose head office is located at 22-24, Boulevard Royal – L-2449 Luxembourg. For any information, the Customer can consult the following website: https://www.paypal.com.
Stripe is a company registered in San Francisco (United States), whose head office is Stripe 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. For any information, the Customer can consult the following website: https://www.stripe.com
Factorigami does not have access to customer payment data.
However, the user can choose to save their payment card data in their customer account. This data is not stored with La Factorigami, but with Stripe and/or Paypal.